Information on the item images
Information about the descriptions
We do not describe our articles in detail, but always in the best possible way. Recognizable abnormalities (if any) are named and described, but not all properties are listed that are a matter of course for proper function. Our item descriptions are therefore final. We state everything we know in our offers, with no intention of concealing anything and we do not "overlook" anything in order to gloss over the offer. As a professional dealer with excellent reviews, we simply cannot afford that.
Guarantee of confidence when buying
We want you to be completely satisfied.
5 good reasons why you can buy from us with confidence:
- 100% very good ratings e.g. on ebay are certainly well founded.
- Our service status is rated "above average" by ebay.
- Our defect rate is only 0.88%.
- The return rate for fixed price offers is a low 2.85%.
- These values speak for themselves, but because we sell used old cameras and photo accessories that are usually older than 25 years, usually even 40-50 years old, these are absolute dream values, for us as a seller and for you as a buyer.
We stand by errors or problems with the goods, undetected defects or other anomalies that may only emerge after you have received the goods. Of course, such cases are annoying, but not inevitable. We sell old, classic cameras.
In any case, with your constructive help, we will create a customer-friendly balance and work with you to find a good solution. Your statutory consumer rights remain unaffected.
- We can be reached by phone and email from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and will respond at short notice.
- You can pay via PayPal and thus also enjoy PayPal buyer protection.
We ship via DHL as an insured package with a parcel number for tracking the goods according to the value of the goods.
Shipping days are working days from Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 9:00 a.m. are usually dispatched the same day.
In most cases, the delivery time is 1 working day.